Links from Our Website
We provide links on our website to benefit our visitors. When choosing Internet resources considered useful to our visitors, we follow the following criteria:
- Topic: Is it a website in the related industries?
- Authority: Who created the site and what are their credentials?
- Content: Is there some useful content? Is the information objective? Is it helpful?
- Fee: Is the information freely accessible? Or, the users have to pay a fee before accessing the content?
Unless otherwise expressly stated, maintenance of links should not be taken as a manifestation or reflection of any control, affiliation, endorsement or any other relationship between us and linked websites.
We shall not be responsible in any manner for the contents of any website to which our website links.
We shall not be responsible for changes, updates, or unavailability of the linked websites.
We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage to users, which may be caused by accessing of other websites via the links.
Linking to Our Website
Websites in the related niche are encouraged to link to our website. If you are linking to our website, please follow the guidelines provided below:
- Ideally, all links to our website should open in a separate browser window, with our domain name clearly visible in the address bar of the browser.
- The linking website will not copy or distribute any of the contents on our website without the prior written consent
- to our website should not be placed on pages that contain frames.
- The linking website shall not put our link on Web pages with content that could be construed as hateful, discriminatory, pornographic, libelous, defamatory, or offensive.
We do not have a link exchange program. However, if you think that your website content can be useful to our visitors, please send us the URL of your website. The decision of including your link on our website solely rests with us.
We reserve the right to change, alter, amend, or suspend our link policy, without prior notice. If you have questions or comments, please contact us.